Network Operations Engineer
Top tier international financial services company seeking Network Operations Engineer. The focus for this role is on (1) Network Operations, (2) Support issues, and projects. Job Responsibilities:
- Event monitoring of networking components
- Work within Operations team within Network Services and act as point of escalation for complex network incidents.
- Provide technical expertise of various Network technologies including but not limited to DNS, DHCP, IP address Management, Load Balancing and Network Security products.
- Responsible for monitoring events and incidents, investigating, troubleshooting and resolving complex and high impacting incidents related to AAA products, F5 load balancers, SSI and DDI products.
- Communicate the status and progress of incidents until fully resolved. Participate in root cause analysis procedures to identify known errors and implement corrective actions to prevent further incidents.
- Work with network engineering and architecture teams to ensure network solutions are aligned with operational support requirements and ensure the correct transition into operations support of new services and solutions.
- Follow and enhance existing incident management and operations support processes and procedures.
- Ample experience on in large enterprise environments with hands-on configuring and troubleshooting experience in Cisco routing and switching, AAA products
- Networking background (good understanding of network, routing & switching protocols)
- Experience managing and supporting top-tier DDI products
- Experience configuring, managing and supporting f5 load balancers or AVI load balancers or similar load balancers on Virtual Machines
- Interested to speak with locals with any level of experience