Operations Analyst, Static & Reference Data Management (1-Year contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Operations Analyst in the Client Account Services team!! Primary Responsibility
- Receive and create security instruments (Equity/Bond/Fund/Structured Notes) and counterparty information
- Update instrument and counterparty information
- Update other non-client/non-instrument general statics such as holiday tables, currency table, GIIN no.
- Setup of nostro cash account
- Setup of client cash current account
- Updating debit/credit interest in the system
- Facilitate RMA swift set up and annual review
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by Line Manager
- Ensure the processes are executed in line with the SOPs of the team and ensure team members understand their roles
- Execute the control framework of the team (eg. EOD checklist, incident management, etc)
- End-to-end processing for reference data management
- 2-3 years relevant knowledge in Operations, Treasury and/or Securities related (fresh graduates are welcome)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills and able to interact effectively with various stakeholders
- Demonstrate critical thinking, ability to suggest improvements and identify risks
- Analytical and process minded, understand processes and workflows from start to finish