Operations Manager, Client Account Services (Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Operations Manager in the Client Account Services team!!
• Responsible for the effective operations and running of the Account Information Management ("AIM") Team
• Accountable for the proper discharge and quality delivery of the functional task mandated under the AIM Team
• Independently drive and facilitate initiatives/ projects (BAU or non-BAU related)
• Support Head of CAS/ Head of Operations in task that may be assigned from time to time
• Supervisory Oversight and Managerial Responsibility over the AIM Team and its members
• Ensure that the following AIM tasks (not exhaustive) are properly carried out in a timely, complete and quality manner:
o Update of client static data into Bank's core system
o Functional task request submitted by Front Office are processed and managed in line with internal quality standards
o Privy of risks and controls issues - managed and escalated as needed
o Monitor and attend to any accounts exceptions and deviations to ensure compliant to Bank's policies and procedures
o Follow-up and/or escalation to stakeholders of AIM queries/request received
o Ad-hoc project, UAT, Data Issues Qualifications
• At least 5 years of experience in a related role with managerial exposure
• Ability to manage stakeholders, service mindset, forward looking, change oriented and with a acumen to develop staff
• Technical competencies in a related area is a must
• Strong Leadership experience with a demonstrated track record of managing and developing Teams
• Transformation Mindset and Open to Changes and Ability to Lead Process Changes