Platform Management Specialist (Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Join our newly created design team with Bank of Singapore as a Platform Management Specialist
We are looking for an innovative and committed leader to run platform management office, to drive, customer engagement and loyalty with superior levels of service quality.
The incumbent must have a customer-focused mindset and is responsible for supporting all platform changes, ensuring quality of the product being delivered; review and resolving all feedback and client complaints. You should be a tech-savvy and digitally astute leader, who can pick up new technologies quickly. Responsibilities:
- Setup and standardise the reports measuring, adoption, engagement, service quality and user feedback across the key systems in the platform
- Responsible for Bank-wide communications of our platform transformation
- Work closely with product owners, project managers, technology teams & other partners to drive improved service quality & standardisation of process in resolving issues faced on existing & upcoming changes with a focus on client centricity
- Responsible for managing platform release calendar and leveraging it to resolve cross dependency and engaging users for training and / or testing.
- A strong understanding of customer services, with the ability to create and articulate an inspiring vision for the team, that is aligned with Bank of Singapore's overall digital strategy
- Able to connect and build strong relationships with others, demonstrating strong emotional intelligence and an ability to communicate clearly & persuasively
For all headhunters / recruitment firms, any CVs received without a formal agreement will be unsolicited and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
- Total working experience of 12-15 years, minimum 4-7 years of solid experience in participating in complex, cross-functional technology-related projects in banking
- Project management experience which includes definition and implementation of initiative for financial services organization preferably a private bank
- Strong stakeholder management skills & good interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate conceptual thinking skills
- Can work confidently and collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders of varying seniority
- Experience in working with agile methodology
- Can work independently, is pragmatic and enjoys high energy levels