Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a dynamic leader to join our Singapore office.
- Lead the technical support team of middle office applications, namely payment and clearing systems
- Provide guidance to the team in incident management, identify priorities and urgent activities
- Review and perform risk assessment on applications, manage resolution processes
- Coordinate with business on disaster recovery and business contingency activities
- Carry out technical IT security services
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- 15+ years of work experience in which significant years are spent in application production support within the banking or financial services sectors
- Solid technical expereince in web-based applications support on JAVA/J2EE/TIBCO platform and/or COBOL platform
- Extensive exposure to payments, local clearing applications within APAC region
- Good understanding in ITIL, good analytical, communications and interpersonal skills
- Possess technical experience in JAVA/J2EE, Websphere/Tomcat/JBOSS, ORACLE PL/SQL, COBOL, UNIX / LINUX /WINDOWS skills i.e. navigating, scripting etc., TIBCO EMS/ TIBCO BW/ TIBCO ADMIN/ MFT / BC / IBM MQ, ITSM tool: Service Now, Sharepoint, Database performance & SQL tuning experience is a plus
Interested candidates please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.