The Business Product Specialist participates in the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle for new or existing products. The role encompasses a broad set of activities required to get the product (or set of products) to market and to support it thereafter. The Business Product Specialist participates in business case development and business analysis to identify how value is created, specific price points and analysis of market sizing / potential.
Your key responsibilities:
- Regional Product Governance responsibility for Cash Management products, working in close collaboration with Regional Product Leads & Global Product teams.
- Global Product Governance responsibility for TFX & Payments product with Front-to-Back oversight of product risks and P&L impacts.
- Actively monitor, follow-up & provide insights to senior management on product Financial & Non-Financial Risks items by leading Regional Risk forums and working in close partnership with Product leads, Cash Management DCO & Group Audit.
- Provide insights on key performance drivers against plan with Front-to-Back focus for all Cash Management products in the region and TFX & Payments product across the globe.
- Design Revenue & Cost Forecasting models & conduct Deal monetization reviews, working in close collaboration with wider Product Management, regional Sales and Coverage teams.
- Closely collaborate with Business Partners including Global Product & Technology COO & CFO teams to ensure revenues & costs are captured consistently across the various Product UBRs in alignment with the Product Catalogue.
- Identify and escalate any revenue leakages & inaccurate costs allocations associated with the TFX & Payments product in a timely manner.
- Conduct independent Front-to-Back Process Reviews to identify process improvement, as well as opportunities for expansion of product and service offering to our clients.
- Actively contribute & support wider Product Management team on various strategic Product initiatives.
Your skills and experience:
- Proven track record of working with senior stakeholders (Managing Director & Director level) within a high pressure, fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
- Thorough understanding of the financial services industry including knowledge of Transaction Banking products (Cash Management, Trade Finance & Lending, Trust & Custody).
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience of operating in Business Management / COO or similar role.
- Excellent analytical, numerical, budgeting & forecasting skills.
- Understanding of Financial & Non-Financial Risk & Control frameworks used in financial services industry.
- Ability to analyze, challenge & simplify complex business processes to align with global strategies & priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, presentation, and communication skills (written & verbal).
- Self-motivated, approachable and an excellent team player.
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office and proficiency in building dashboards using modern visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
“Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies.”