SVP, Platform Controller Team Lead, Business Finance, Support Unit
Business Function Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services. The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer. Responsibilities Partnering closely with specific Technology platforms, you will drive day to day operational and financial responsibilities of this portfolio, which involves leading a Finance team, in ensuring the fundamentals are in order, including but not limited to financial processes, governance, risks and controls. You will also be heavily involved in business partnering with the respective Tech heads, platform leads and business partners, to drive the productivity & optimization agenda and overall technology strategy & transformation. Experience and Competencies The successful candidate should possess the following requirements:
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- At least 7 years of experience in banking technology finance including proven track record in leadership and senior management roles
- Relevant industry exposure gained in project investment, agile concept, design thinking, and data-driven operating model (DDOM) will be highly required
- CA/CPA/ACCA qualified and holding an MBA is advantageous.
- A broader exposure covering with solid business acumen and experienced with business and financial planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Thrive in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Operationally hands on and strategic in mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to be able to build key relationships with internal and external stakeholders