Cloud / security / business development
- Pro-actively identify and propose business opportunities where available
- To conduct cold calls to new prospects to introduce client solutions and to set up face-to-face meetings with the new prospects.
- To establish superior customer relationship, manage and handle customer expectation professionally, and to ensure high customer satisfaction level.
- work with business and functional teams to translate partnership strategy into clear roadmaps, and actionable pipeline of opportunities
- Deliver key strategic partnerships including sourcing, commercial discussions, contract negotiations, technical and marketing integrations, and ongoing monitoring and tracking against agreed KPIs
- To recruit and cover the solutions partners to bring in incremental sales.
- Attend industry functions, such as events and conferences to provide relevant feedbacks to management
- Collaborate with product, marketing platforms, channels, and technology teams to drive the successful execution and implementation of the partnership pipeline
- Ensure all executions and plans adhere to company policies and guidelines
- Plan approaches and pitches with sales and presales
- Possess Diploma / Degree in Computer, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Minimum 2 years of Sales/Marketing in Business Development experience
- Experience & exposure in IT Industry will be an added advantage
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume:
Email Address: IT@talenttradersg.com
EA License No.: 13C6305
Registration No.: R1872577
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for the purpose in connection with the services provided by us.