About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
Northern Trust is looking for a Client Solutions Consultant within the Global Family and Private Investment Offices group." The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate Northern Trust's technology/systems to current and prospective clients, including single family offices, private investment companies, and other key stakeholders. In addition, the candidate will train clients and internal partners on how to utilise a variety of in house systems, develop and project manage new solutions for clients and serve as a liaison between the Change, Client service and Development teams." The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Act as the primary contact for assigned client relationships and establish high-touch client service through proactive interaction
- Coordinate and lead training presentations with partners and clients, at Northern Trust and at client site
- Participate in management meetings, presentations and/or sales demonstrations as required
- Manage the release of new products or product updates and system changes to assigned relationships and provide feedback to Product teams where necessary to aid product development
- Work with clients to understand any gaps in technology/reporting, initiate project development, communicate and monitor implementation plan to ensure that the product/report enhancements meet client expectations
- Serve as the liaison between the client, change management and the development teams.
- Perform user acceptance testing for the newly developed custom reporting and/or applications
- Keep abreast of new and existing bank products, technology and services in order to meet the needs and experience of new and existing clients.
- Utilise Northern Trust data to prepare and target client conversations
- Some travel required to visit clients/prospects, occasionally on short notice.
- Understand and become the subject matter expert on the family office technology landscape including other systems/platforms that clients may use
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
Working with Us:
- Knowledge of the Securities Industry, gained either in a global custody, fund accounting, wealth or Investment Management environment
- Good presentations skills
- Proactive work ethic, the ability to work independently and willingness to learn
- The ability to manage client expectations, meet deadlines and communicate effectively with clients on a day to day basis."
- Organizational, analytical, negotiation and project management skills are required to direct implementation activities, prioritise tasks and to work autonomously and with a team.
- Previous experience in a problem solving and systems environment.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft office 365 applications. Some knowledge of Alteryx would be an advantage
- Ability to improvise, think clearly, and execute with limited information
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.