An established private equity player with a strong Asian track record is looking to hire an Analyst /Associate for their investments team based in Singapore with a focus on Southeast Asia deals.
Assisting the senior members of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and monitoring existing investments
- Supporting the investment process for new investments
- Sourcing and conducting due diligence on prospective investment opportunities
- Compiling performance data and performing portfolio analysis and benchmarking
- Preparing quarterly and annual internal and external reporting documents
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- 1 -3 years (Analyst) or 3 – 5 years (Associate) of experience in buy side, consulting or investment banking
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively
- Astute commercial sense, strong analytical skills and superior critical thinking
- Able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
- Candidates who can speak an additional Southeast Asian language will be considered for a separate investment team.
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at email@example.com