Junior Sales Recruiter FR/ENG
Spring Professional is growing and looking for talented professionals to join our team in Geneva.
Our brand is part of The Adecco Group, the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company, headquartered in Zurich. Adecco Group has been ranked the 2nd Great Place to Work in Europe according to the annual Great Place to Work® survey.
As a Junior Sales Recruiter (m/w) you will be responsible for assisting recruiters in their day to day role. We are looking for hard-working, motivated and ambitious people to come and work with us. Your Responsibilities:
- Developing your own client's portfolio through sales actions (cold calling, clients visits, etc.)
- Hunting, networking and approaching directly candidates in line with client requirements,
- Developing and maintaining a current candidate database through a proactive, planned sales approach to current and prospective candidates,
- Screening, interviewing and assessing candidates in line with client brief,
- Writing and managing job postings using job boards and social media resources,
- Managing and guiding applicants through all the internal hiring stages,
- Conducting reference checks for consultants.
- Graduated from a bachelor's or master's degree in one of the following or related fields: Sales/Business/Management (or related discipline).
- Experience in Recruitment and/or Sales.
- Excellent sales skills and customer focused.
- Interpersonal and communication skills already developed
- Communicating with external and internal personnel in an efficient and professional manner
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and high pressure.
- French and English fluent (C1 minimum), German is a plus.
After the first 6 months, you will have the chance to become a successful Recruitment Consultant:
- You will be joining an amazing and dynamic team based in Geneva.
- Competitive basic salary with bonus.
- Clear structured career path.
- National and international mobilities across the brands of the group
- Fringe benefits of the Adecco Group (pension funds, sports club discount, languages courses and more ...)
- Be part of initiatives such as Win4Youth and charity volunteer days.
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch