See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
At Credit Suisse, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
Are you looking for a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in Zurich we are seeking to recruit an IT Auditor.
Join us and you will:
- contribute during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management for technology related audits, in close collaboration with the IT Audit Manager
- have the opportunity to grow your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank
- assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- have the opportunity to learn state of the art audit methodologies
- benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
- Having gathered at least 2 years work experience related to IT, ideally relating to risk and control, such as IT general computer controls, or Information Security. Experience within the financial industry is advantageous
- Ideally, you hold an undergraduate degree, one or more IT audit certifications (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CIA) and have an interest in Financial Services
- You can contribute with your extraordinary analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of emerging IT trends and regulatory topics sets you apart
- You have a basic understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German and can present in a simple and concise way
- You are an avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Your strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines
- You are keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a global team
About the team: We are a global team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our auditors are part of our practice model that provides exposure to different businesses, products and processes with the flexibility to also focus on areas of interest.
Ms. S. Burgherr would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.