Spring Professional is honoured to be recruiting for a Technical Recruiter for one of our biggest clients in Zurich. Our client is looking for a driven and very creative candidate to join them for an 11 months project.
Our client is looking for an immediate start, so being available immediately is advantageous.
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced role?
Do you have experience working in IT Recruitment?
Apply now! Your Responsibilities
- Generating strong pipelines of candidates
- Developing strong relationships with candidates, understanding their needs and helping them find a fit at the company
- Keep partners appraised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members, coordinating work cross-functionally and influencing peers, project leaders and/or managers.
- BS/BA degree or 4 years' experience in relevant field (in lieu of degree)
- 3+ years of experience in full life cycle recruiting
- Native/fluent skills in English
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Track record of solving complex problems and delivering significant impact
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and managing time efficiently
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, and G Suite preferred
- Prior experience in technology industry preferred
As part of the world-class recruiting team, you're charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and a diversity of thought to all they do. You are in charge of generating pipeline and maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire candidate process. Keeping in mind the hiring needs of our clients', you effectively match candidate with the roles in which they will be most successful.
We offer you a nice challenge at one of the most exciting companies in the world. Our client has been identified multiple times as Fortune Magazine's #1 Best Place to Work and as the most powerful brand in the world. Our client has also been named as the most visited website on the Internet. If you consider yourself intelligent, creative and hardworking, this may be the job for you. Don't miss it! Next to a fix salary you will gain from nice fringe benefits offered by our client.
Duration: ASAP for 11 months with the possibility for an extension
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch