See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A challenging and demanding role within the Capital Management department, which is responsible for Group and legal entity capital management and planning
- As a Capital Management Senior Analyst you will be responsible for the design and maintenance of a robust and flexible capital model that is used for capital planning and forecasting
- Responsibility for the development of capital plans for Credit Suisse Group
- Responsibility for Capital Allocation and Target setting process for Credit Suisse Group
- Responsibility for Capital Stress Testing and advisory role with respect the risk appetite for Credit Suisse Group
- Responsibility for the preparation of presentations for various high profile governance meetings, ExB & BoD meetings and for the regulators
- Significant exposure to senior management and opportunity to discuss strategy and present financial projections across many functions within the Group
- The opportunity to work in an international environment with a broad client base, including Treasury, Tax, Financial Planning & Analysis, Risk, Corporate Development, Investor Relations and Financial Accounting
- A University degree or an equivalent educational background. Master's degree would be an advantage
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably within the financial industry and/or consulting/audit practice
- Excellent working knowledge of Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to deal with high profile stakeholders in a professional manner and ability to manage efficiently heavy workload without compromising the quality of the output
- Positive working attitude with attention to detail and motivation to take the extra step
- Regulatory and accounting knowledge and experience would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills with team spirit and experience in a global environment
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), German language skills would be advantageous
Are you a problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about perfection? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for the team.
Mr. N. Scialom would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.