Morgan McKinley are pleased to be working exclusively with a rapidly growing start up business based in North Bristol.
Morgan McKinley are pleased to be working exclusively with a rapidly growing start up business based in North Bristol. INSPHERE
have recently acquired investment and are now seeking an experienced FC to join them and develop the finance function during a period of expansion.
This is an exciting and challenging new role that will suit an ambitious and proactive individual who is looking to make their mark and will support the development of a business that has doubled in size in the last two years. This expansion is set to continue, and the successful candidate will be an integral part of this journey.
You will undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
This role will be working in conjunction with external accountants and will manage all finance and accounting operations at INSPHERE
. Responsibilities will include;
To be successful in this role you will;
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances including Balance Sheet P+L and Cashflow forecasts
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements for the Board and external investors
- Managing accounts payable and receivables with external parties
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Have proven experience of working as a Financial Controller
- Be fully qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Have thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Have experience with creating financial statements
- Have experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Have excellent accounting software skills, specifically with Xero
- Experience of corporate finance practices
- Management experience of debt and equity-based financing processes
- Experience of merger and acquisition processes
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.