Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Glasgow, UK
Employment Type: Fixed Term Employment for 1 to 3 years
Primary Responsibilities, but not limited:
• Gather and/or define requirements, often through interviews and facilitating meetings with client subject matter experts.
• Provide information on the data model and explain entities and attributes in the model and the relationships between them.
• Lead fit/gap sessions that map requirements to standard features and functions.
• Recommend and advise on application/functional extensions, as necessary, to client solution requirements.
• Serve as a bridge between technical staff and client stakeholders and authorities when the Curam technical team develops extensions.
• Develop functional designs associated with the extensions.
• Plan and execute tests to verify the solution is properly configured and extended to meet requirements.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise