Climate Risk Advisory - Consultancy
- Jan 07, 2021
Global consultancy is seeking a number of Risk Consultants as part of their expanding Climate Risk practice.Currently looking for talented risk professionals to help us deliver projects. Opportunities in Climate Risk Overview:
Our client is a fast growing independent business and technology consultancy. We help businesses run more effectively, reach new markets and navigate industry shifts. We use our industry insights, pragmatism and original thought to help each client improve their business.
Through continued growth, we are looking for individuals to join our Finance, Risk & Compliance practice and we are specifically looking for individuals to continue building out our Risk Advisory capability who specialise in climate risk, balance sheet and stress testing. What will you be doing?
Climate change is the most important topic of our generation. The actions, activities and steps companies take right now will determine the future impact on our planet, our commitments as a country and our success on meeting net zero as companies and organisations. Building on our position as the UK's top-rated Energy, Environment and Utilities consultancy (as voted in the FT's annual survey of consultancies), we are leading the market on providing consulting and modelling services to the financial services sector to address climate change. In particular, we are working with several global and regional banks, insurers and asset managers on how they identify, manage and measure climate risk in their balance sheets. What's in it for you?
What are we looking for?
- Opportunity to work in a successful team - we have ambitious growth targets planned for the next three years
- Chance to work at the forefront of our industries and develop
- Is there a good work-life balance? Absolutely. We have implemented a 3-4-5 policy to ensure that if you do need to work away from home or overseas you are never away for more than three nights a week
- Promotion is solely based on your own performance, and we give you every opportunity to progress by having four promotional reviews a year
- See something that needs improving / fixing? Pro-activity is valued highly; you've got the chance to help us improve as a business, from contributing to our many
- internal networks, to identifying new business development opportunities, you have the ability to make a real contribution to us a business
- We have had some great achievements this year; winning a top ten spot in the UK for the twelfth successive year by the Great Place to Work Institute. As well as being recognised for our leadership on workplace gender equality by being named in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2019.
We are currently looking for talented risk professionals to help us deliver in a range of different projects. This experience could include:
We are particularly interested in candidates who have experience of enterprise-wide risk management, including stress testing; and those with practical experience of credit and market risk management frameworks.
- Quantitative risk analysis and modelling
- A background in the design and implementation of risk management frameworks and decision-making processes
- Experience in embedding of quantitative outputs in these processes.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.