My client is a market-leader in machine learning and predictive technology. What sets them apart from their competitors is that their predictive machine focuses on causality, and is capable of applying time-series data from a vast range of industries, rather than just one. In turn, they are capable of providing accurate predictions for a variety of clients.
Their clients include tier-1 investment banks, leading hedge funds and one of Europe's biggest logistics companies - predicting outputs such as oil prices, mortgage rates, energy consumption, and even the spread of disease. The Role
Data Scientists here are split into two paths, depending on your experience and career aspirations: Commercial where you will be working with clients to tailor the predictive machine to their specific needs; and Research where you will work purely in-house to develop new models.
Both teams provide the opportunity to work with an incredibly smart group of individuals who simply love to solve tough problems.
If you would like to take a look at both job specs just let me know! Requirements
- Strong academic record - PhD or Master's in ML/Maths/Stats, etc. - from a leading university
- Creative mind and ability to come up with new ideas to solve complex problems
- Experience publishing journals is also highly sought-after
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary + share options
- Budget for personal development to attend conferences, courses, buy books, etc.
- Choice of laptop
- Flexible hours and WFH opportunities
- Regular team socials and trips away
If you would like more details, including the two slightly different job specs, please contact: Sam Forrest