- GBP70000 - GBP100000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 20 May 19
Development Manager My client is one of the UK's leading independent providers of discretionary wealth management specialising in helping clients protect and grow their wealth by creating financial plans and investment portfolios that meet personal and professional ambitions and aspirations.
My client is one of the UK's leading independent providers of discretionary wealth management specialising in helping clients protect and grow their wealth by creating financial plans and investment portfolios that meet personal and professional ambitions and aspirations.
- As Development Manager you will be responsible for helping to build the team, develop and establish standards and processes, provide guidance and expertise across IT on application design, and help manage the workload across the team.
- You will be hands-on in design work and able to get involved.
- Application/Solution Design
- Work with the development team to implement standards and processes for good software development practice.
- Continue to embed agile practices within the team.
- Set developer goals; remove blockers
- Assist with recruitment
- Candidates must come from a software development background.
To apply please contact myself Ben Simpson on +44 (0) 2035309016 or email@example.com
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please contact PrivacyOfficerEU@allegisgroup.co.uk. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.