Events Project Coordinator | FS/ Banking Background ESSENTIAL
- Jan 06, 2021
- £225 - £250 pd
Event Project Coordinator - Global Investment Bank - Financial Services Experience Essential - Up To £250pd - Interviewing Immediately
My client a well-respected global Investment Bank, are currently recruiting for an Events Project Coordinator to join their Global Event Marketing team on an initial 6-month contract.
This is an exciting opportunity for the events specialist to take on responsibilities and own small projects from the beginning through to the end. Whilst having exposure to different aspects of Event Marketing. Roles and responsibilities
Key skills and attributes
- Deliver small EMEA meetings including meetings, events, conferences and seminars - Both virtual and face2face.
- Manage all project components including budgets up to $250k
- Work to an allocated budget preparing pre and post event costings handling all logistics across all events.
- Produce a creative yet cost effective solution
- Direct and liaise with internal business areas, external clients and investors
- Always adhere to budget guidelines, through checks on meeting requests, approvals, risk assessments, invoice expenses etc. prior to authorisation
- Support technology projects as required
Apply Now! Please note that due to high-volume levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted for this position. Thanks in advance for your application
- Experience in managing end2end events up to 200 attendees
- Exposure to high profile events
- Ability to manage several small projects or tasks at the same time
- MUST have experience in managing and delivery of online and virtual events
- Degree or equivalent qualified
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to use initiative and be proactive in order to reach a goal
- Self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic
- Fluent in English (verbal & written)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.