Working for a private equity backed Tech business based in Central London. You will be reporting into the CFO and responsible for two direct reports. You will have the opportunity to learn from an experienced CFO to develop a wide range of business and commercial skills. You will be assisting the business to set-up and manage 2 new overseas subsidiaries as it expands from its London base.
- Managing two direct reports.
- Leading and delivering on all management reporting processes.
- Budgeting and longer term financial forecasting.
- Proactive day to day cash management, and reporting.
- Oversight of all financial and statutory reporting, and company secretarial processes
- Liaising with other operational staff to provide analysis and advice, and ensure appropriate commercial reporting and cost & commercial controls are being applied.
- Reviewing and promoting new or improved policies processes, controls, and use of management software tools across the business as it grows
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have experience of developing, and ideally owning, scalable business processes, probably in both an SME and larger business environment.
- Aware have experience working within a tech environment.
- Educated to degree level with strong, analytical questioning intellect. Likely to be ACA qualified or equivalent, and technically strong with experience of FRS102 compliance
- Strong, pragmatic excel skills particularly for financial modelling and forecasting, and ideally experience of using a range of SME accounting and operational software tools.