- 40,000 - 50,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Trident International Associates
- 18 Sep 17
Our Client are a rapidly growing firm specialising in the Loan Servicing markets on a UK & EMEA platform. They provide bespoke services for commercial real estate debt and have a number of clients across the spectrum. Due to growth they are currently looking to take on an experienced German Speaking Loan Manager to join the team and work independently across a portfolio.
Loan Manager - Commercial Real Estate Debt - Our Client are a rapidly growing firm specialising in the Loan Servicing markets on a UK & EMEA platform. They provide bespoke services for commercial real estate debt and have a number of clients across the spectrum. Due to growth they are currently looking to take on an experienced German Speaking Loan Manager to join the team and work independently across a portfolio.
- Managing a portfolio of Pan – European commercial real estate loans including balance sheet, bi-lateral, syndicated and CMBS loan positions.
Working independently to manage multiple loan positions.
Collecting and analysing of Borrower reports and ensuring compliance with loan covenants, reports includes rent rolls, operating statements, covenants and so on.
- Preparing and assisting in the preparation of Investor / Lender reports with regards to loan / portfolio performance.
- Reviewing of loan agreements, serving agreements and other financial / security documentation as necessary including coordinating legal reviews with external/in-house counsel as well as other parties counsel (Borrower and Lender)
- Assisting internally with on-boarding of new deals including review of the transaction documents and audit of information within the loan servicing system.
- Liaising with and negotiating, where required, with various professionals including Borrowers, Lenders, Asset Managers, Property Managers, Valuers and Solicitors.
- Representing clients and investors on a daily basis within the role as Facility Agent or Primary Servicer.
The Person: MUST speak GERMAN fluently and WILL have experience working in a similar role and with exposure to commercial real estate debt. The successful candidate MUST have strong financial modelling skills (using Excel / Argus) to create financial models and use existing models. The incumbent will hold sound financial and analytical skills and the ability to review loan agreements and ensure compliance. The successful candidate will have strong communication, negotiation and reporting skills as this is a core part of the role and will be someone who enjoys interaction. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is confident, well spoken to join a dynamic and growing firm.
Based in Mayfair in London, Trident are a specialist, boutique real estate recruitment consultancy who identify talent in property, finance and accounting.
As a market leader we offer innovative, flexible and tailor made holistic solutions to the global real estate markets.
Established for 25 years and with over 75 years of experience at partner level, we are a consultancy with the breadth and depth of knowledge of the various trends facing the property industry, so essential in the light of continuing changes in global real estate, private equity and fund management.
We believe in working in the capacity of partner with both candidates and clients alike, working in synergy with them and growing organically, acting with ethical integrity every step of the way. A proven consultancy, driven by the changing market, who can add real value, both vertically and strategically and who are able to make a real difference by identifying real talent.
We can offer both global and local market expertise and successful solutions for unique, complex and difficult recruitment remits. Our team of experienced consultants can not only help identify your next career move and challenge but also offer objective consulting opinion and guidance on interviewing, market trends and salary benchmarking.
If you are looking for a new job or a career change within the real estate sector - Trident are always keen to hear from quality candidates, both from the property industry and other sector disciplines, ready to rise to a new career challenge. Our service to candidates is based on professionalism, a dedication to understanding your career needs and total confidentiality and discretion.