Marketing Manager - Data Science
Marketing Manager wantred for leading Tech Start Up based in London.
Morgan McKinley Marketing are working in partnership with a fast growing Tech start up specialising in the SaaS/data science space. Our client is seeking a Marketing Manager to kickstart their Marketing strategy and add true commercial value to their business.
Having built an initial client portfolio consisting of leading asset managers, hedge funds, data vendors and tech companies, they are keen to increase and diversify their reach in the market.
As Marketing Manager you will;
- Develop and deliver of brand and marketing strategy
- Manage the marketing budget
- Product positioning and market intelligence
- Become an expert on your clients and how they receive marketing information
- Own the online website and social media presence, including creation of engaging copy.
- Create and manage digital and email marketing campaigns
- Organise webinars, coordinate white papers, blog posts, and other thought leadership content
- Identify and organise sponsorship/attendance at key industry events.
- Build and maintain a network of key media contacts.
- Track ROI and analyse success of marketing data
Successful candidates will have previous experience;
- Working for a successful tech start up within a Marketing role
- Owning a marketing budget and creating a strategy around this
- Creating high quality content and copy (website copy, thought leadership, advertising campaign)
Please do apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity. Send your CV to email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.