Our Investment Banking client is looking to hire an experienced Operational Risk Manager for a key, newly created role within its coverage team.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Take responsibility for Operational Risk (oversight and challenge) for various corporate functions supporting front office
- Managing the relationships with key stakeholders across technology; risk; operations etc..
- Manage and oversee core Operation Risk processes (RCSAs; risk assessments; risk reporting ect)
- Attendance op Op Risk forums/committees
- Contribute to firmwide policies and procedure relating to Operational Risk
- Liaise across other departments/units in relation to escalation of breaches; material errors etc..
- Proven experience in a BAU Operational Risk; Risk & Controls or Technology Risk role
- Good understand of the technology function of an Investment Bank and associated Operational Risks
- Deep understanding of core Op Risk processes (RCSAs etc) and key framework components
- Understanding of ICAAP and experience contributing to
Please contact email@example.com to apply or discuss.