Retail Category Finance Analyst
DESCRIPTION Amazon is seeking a high performing Financial Analyst to join the UK Consumer Finance team, based at the Amazon UK headquarters in Shoreditch, London.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, analytical, and detail oriented. You will possess the ability to work effectively across both Retail and Finance teams.
Key responsibilities include:
• Supporting deep dives of business results to ensure accuracy and consistency,
• Improving reporting for scale and accuracy,
• Developing models to provide analytical support, from which you draw conclusions and provide valuable insights,
• Supporting key projects.
Experienced finance analyst.
Relevant technical finance/accounting experience
Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving.
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary, stock units, and other excellent benefits including healthcare. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with one of the UK's leading online retailers.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • Minimum of Bachelor's degree,
• Finance qualification/studying towards gaining (CIMA.ACA.ACCA) or MBA.
• The ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines,
• An eye for detail and a passion for data,
• The ability to build positive business relationships and work collaboratively,
• Bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities,
• Must demonstrate proficiency with Excel.
• Prior knowledge of SQL/ETL would be beneficial, a willingness to lear
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Comfortable in a fast paced and ambiguous business environment.