Business Analyst, Deloitte Digital, Manchester
Great at leading a mixed-discipline team? Are you as confident talking about creative ideas, tech and user experience, as conversion rates?
If that sounds like you, and you have strong experience under your belt either at a consultancy or digital business, our Business Analyst role could be the next step you're looking for.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application. Your role
Your work, your choice
- Take the lead on running workshops, gathering requirements to help solve some of the most exciting problems for our clients.
- Partner with iconic brands, translating requirements into documented criteria and deliverables.
- Deliver gap analysis against proposed technologies.
- Scope and plan the management of client projects.
- Take ownership of project review and release documents.
- Working with developers and design teams to clarifying requirements.
- Collaborate with amazing digital experts across disciplines to innovate and deliver digital solutions.
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you. Location:
Based in offices in Spinningfields, Manchester, you'll also have a chance to work with clients throughout Europe and beyond. Work pattern:
This is a permanent contract opportunity.
The role can be worked on a full-time basis. Your professional experience
With a few years in the industry, you know your digital transformation onions and can talk about them well, either to your team or in client workshops. Running a project from workshops and scoping to testing and delivery is second nature - and you're at home with the relevant tools and platforms. You're blissfully organised and would make a great mentor to junior analysts (you'll be managing up to five, depending on the project).
Overall, you're an ideas person and problem solver as well as a hands-on doer - that's important. And you know it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you love collaborating with and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives. If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better.
We're expanding fast, so we're looking for people who are future leaders, by which we mean natural initiative-takers who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture.
A good graduate degree (First or Upper Second) is a must, along with the right to live and work in the UK.
You'll also have
- Knowledge of the Scrum (Agile) development process.
- Experience with design tools like Sparx EA and Aris.
- Interest in honing processes, and evaluating new tools.
Plus experience of design and implementation of market-leading packages in:
Your service line: Consulting
- Microservices and APis
- CRM and marketing technologies
- Commerce (Oracle ATG, hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce Server or similar) .
- Content management (Adobe CQ, OpenText ECM, Oracle WebCenter or similar).
- Digital asset management (Adobe CQ, OpentText Media Management, Oracle WebCenter or similar).
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business. About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
RTWPROG WPFULL SLCONS BACONM CFTECH LOCMAN
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 177781