☰ Lead Developer New 📅 21000147 Requisition # 📅 1 day ago Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts
ICE Data Services, a subsidiary of Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. located in Foster City, CA is seeking a Lead Developer to join our Technology team of talented, creative and dedicated professionals. This team is responsible for building and maintaining real-time data pipelines with infrastructure and technologies that accommodate in-memory data storage, high-speed ingest, and distributed architecture for scalability.
The Lead Developer is responsible for all phases of the project life-cycle activities, from initial analysis through production support including design, implementation, testing, debugging, integration, and maintenance.
- Assist technical & product managers in the evaluation of product requirements for software applications
- Develop detailed written specifications
- Provide realistic and reliable estimates for completing project tasks
- Application development, customization and integration of work
- Design, code, debug and unit test the applications
- Maintain/modify existing software applications with periodic releases
- Create test plans and test tools; support testing and address on-line bug reports/issues
- Document applications for technical white papers, user guides and operations guides
- Provide on-call technical support during business hours and occasionally off hours to support production problems and deployments
- Participate in team exercises to identify and implement areas for continuous improvement
Knowledge and Experience
- 7+ years of software development experience, with focus on data collection and systems integration
- Deep experience with C++ and Windows
- Strong understanding of computer architecture – multi-threading, CPU scheduling, memory management
- Strong Windows application development and debugging experience.
- Excellent understanding of networking, socket programming and multicast
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures to implement Real-time data feed processing
- Good knowledge of Windows at a systems level
- Experience developing and deploying large-scale performance-sensitive distributed systems
- Experience successfully interacting and working with internal customers at multiple levels of responsibility in cross functional environment
- Able to clearly explain technical issues, justify technical decisions, and write technical specification documents
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and attention to details
- Solid communication skills
- Familiarity with financial market data feeds
- Familiarity with Kafka or other stream processing platform
- MySQL experience
- Perl or Python experience
- Experience with the release process: Package installers, build scripts, Jenkins scripts
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.
- Job Type: Standard
- Schedule: Full-time
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© Intercontinental Exchange. All rights reserved. 0 0