Join a bank like no other.
When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference. Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work.
They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and 30+ years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business.
Join the SVB team and help bring our clients world-changing ideas to life.
The Enterprise Process Management team is looking for a passionate team player to join the Process Enablement group and manage the Quick Wins (QWs) program. The successful candidate will be responsible for moving QWs initiatives forward and assist in delivering relevant and innovative solutions to our internal clients and stakeholders. Providing input into the intake and development of solution roadmaps through high level of coordination while leveraging
Agile methodologies in an ever-changing environment is a critical skillset for this role. This role is expected to exercise creativity, critical thinking, relationship building, analytics, and collaboration to solve Employee Enablement problems.
As a Sr. Program Manager, you will:
- Lead and facilitate intake, prioritization and execution of all new and existing QWs working with various stakeholders across SVB while maintaining a strong program management practice.
- Be responsible for tracking against the QWs program budget, ensuring deliverables are on time, on budget, and with quality. Monitor overall QWs budget and forecast to anticipate ability to take on additional QWs.
- Identify key metrics aligned with Quick Wins initiatives such as ROI to help establish baselines and prepare dashboards for senior executives
- Collaborate with cross-functional business and IT teams to coordinate of intake, estimation, planning, tracking and delivery of selected processes
- Collaborate with others within the Enterprise Process Management organization to coordinate intake, assessment and delivery of QWs and stay ahead of potential blockers Lead and facilitate intake, prioritization and execution of all new and existing QW working with various stakeholders across SVB while maintaining a strong program management practice.
- Have strategic thinking and planning skills/abilities to drive innovation and provide guidance on how to improve delivery and meet project objectives
- Serve as a Change Agent and contribute to the Continuous Improvement Culture
- 8+ years professional experience coupled with client-facing experience across multiple geographically disbursed teams
- Demonstrated success leading multiple implementations concurrently
- Experience leading meetings and presentations at all levels of an organization
- Strong program leadership skills, with proven ability to multi-task effectively, including assisting with projects belonging to other team members
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ IT/ Data Sciences/ Business Administration or related fields
United States-California-Santa Clara Work Locations: Job:
Corporate Operations Organization:
SVB Financial Group. Schedule:
Full-time Job Posting:
Jun 4, 2020, 7:05:41 PM Travel:
Yes, 10 % of the Time