Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Leading a team in the quantification, validation and payment of compensation to CoBrand Credit Card partners within a Segment e.g., Airlines, Travel & Affinity
• Ensuring appropriate US GAAP and IFRS accounting for all partner-related activities, including compensation, card member benefits, and promotional campaigns
• You will be a key contributor to the development and implementation of an enhanced control environment for partner compensation and the associated end to end processes
• Understanding all aspects of the partner segment to assess impacts on compensation
• Robust reconciliations and analytical reporting
• Building an understanding of all aspects of the partner to assess impacts on compensation
• Implementing best practices through the continual challenge of existing processes
• Developing and maintaining relationships with global stakeholders across the organization
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of working experience
• Financial services industry experience
• Partner compensation experience
• CoBrand credit card experience
Skills that will help you in the role:
• CPA or Accounting experience
• Strong stakeholders management skills
• Microsoft Excel skills including the use of advanced formulas (e.g., vlookup, sumif, etc.) and pivot tables
• Analytical skills/ability to draw conclusions through the use of business understanding and data
Where will you be working?
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.