End User Services Risk Officer
The End User Services Risk Officer is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day risk officer support for End User Services technologies, including Field Services, Help Desk, Virtual and Physical computing, Software Distribution SCCM, OS Build MDT.
- Responsible for managing and supporting multiple risk and control programs for the organization including defining the strategy, approach, processes, quality, tools and reporting that provide global risk management consistency and excellence.
- Lead all activities relating to audits where End User Services may own or be involved including the coordination/review of deliverable's, coordination of walk-through, guidance on audit interaction and overall management of any actions as a result of audits conducted. Must be confident in interacting with auditors and senior management in these interactions.
- Works closely with business partners on findings and makes recommendations on improving practices.
- Identification of high level activities, risks, controls and testing required to maintain control effectiveness as it relates to the technologies supported. Can map processes end to end with these identified and translate it into self assessment needs.
- Develops procedural implementation and change management process with Operations and Reporting team to ensure proper governance and controls exist.
- Examines procedures for consistency and gaps relative to regulations in addition to impacts on customer experience.
- Conducts internal testing of dispute processes to ensure control.
- Monitors exceptions to dispute policy and identifies drivers of exceptions.
- Leverages data to examine impacts to Customer Experience and Regulatory breaks.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5 years relevant work experience in Business Risk & Controls
- 3 years of relevant work experience in at least 3 of the following: Field Services, Help Desk, Virtual and Physical computing, Software Distribution SCCM, OS Build MDT.
- 3 years experience in at least 1 of the following: Email, Archive, Fax, Print solutions, Conference, Collaboration and Remote Access tools, Cloud Storage/SharePoint Office 365 is a plus
- MS Excel, MS Access, SAS, SQL, Visual Basic a plus.
- Experience in financial services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective organizational influencing skills required.
- Familiarity with the emerging regulatory environment as it relates to technology infrastructure a plus
- Third party vendor management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead global team efforts as an individual contributor
- Excellent problem solving skills. Ability to see the big pictures with high attention to critical details
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategy and process improvement initiatives.
- Industry certification such as CISA and CRISC is desired
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
Risk Management Job Family:
Business Risk & Controls Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting