• Minimum of Master's degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, physics, computer science, etc.)
• Sound knowledge of Calculus, Numerical Analysis, Statistics, and Linear Algebra.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Knowledge of financial products, pricing methodologies, risk management, Basel/CCAR regulatory requirements.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with colleagues.
• Solid writing skills. Publications in peer-reviewed journals are considered as good evidence.
• Programming skills: SAS, Python, R, SQL, Matlab, C/C++, Java, or Oracle.
• Curiosity, diligence, and a healthy skepticism about received wisdom are all desirable;
• Team work and commitment a must Job Family Group:
Risk Management Job Family:
Risk Analytics, Modeling, and Validation Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting