Prepare Federal tax returns and other various forms. Complete the preparation of Federal tax provisions, reports and analyses. Assist in the resolution of Federal compliance issues and completes other necessary tax-related projects. Responsibilities
• Independently prepare Federal tax returns, tax provisions, supporting schedules and journal entries. Coordinate with internal and external business partners to receive tax data necessary for tax returns and provisions and maintain proper work paper files.
• Assist with Financial Statement Reporting. Answer requests from external auditors by independently researching and interpreting data. Prepare reports and schedules for financial statement reporting.
• Support tax-related projects. Represent corporate tax in enterprise-wide projects by gathering and documenting the tax department's business requirements. Communicate status updates to management.
• Correspond with tax authorities to resolve notices and provide audit support.
• Research tax and accounting treatment as necessary and communicate findings to tax department management.
• Support SOX controls, identify process improvements and communicate recommendations. Required Qualifications
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or equivalent.
• 1-3 years of experience.
• Strong analytical skills. Preferred Qualifications
• Interest in pursuing Master's in Business Taxation.
• Interest in pursuing CPA licensure.