Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Work within an agile team environment to perform software verification activities. D esign, develop, drive and deliver high-level test strategies, methodologies and take a hands-on approach to see that they are implemented timely and efficiently.
- Work closely with and mentor more junior Quality Assurance engineers, help stablish the organization's QA roadmap, and build a world-class QA engineering team.
- Work in an agile environment, helping improve process and define QA best practices.
- Execute manual test cases, including ad-hoc and exploratory testing as needed.
- Document and/or review testing results working closely with developers and product owners to resolve reported issues.
- Execute and maintain the automated test scripts, assuring continuous testing process.
- Implement CI/CD using by integrating Automation builds in Development Pipelines.
- Show strong expertise in reproducing, analysing and finding the root cause for clients' issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a closely related field.
- 7+ years of QA experience.
- Experience in exploratory testing techniques (Session Based Testing), or other Agile QA methodologies.
- Knowledge of various software testing methods (Regression, Load/Stress, Code Coverage Analysis, Black/White box testing, Acceptance, Performance)
- Ability to work in an Agile team environment and handle changing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work under pressure and tight deadlines, and work independently.
- Ability to communicate with and present to engineers, senior management and relevant stakeholders.
- Experience with test automation tools.
- Strong database skills.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.