UI Developer, Enterprise Finance Technology
This role will be responsible for hands-on application development to support the current and target process, as well as partnering with the multiple Technology teams to implement the target architecture and migration to strategic platform.
- 9 + years of experience in Java application development end to end.
- Strong core java skills including multi-threading, collections API, JDBC and knowledge of Java profiling tools
- 5 + years of experience in Java UI technologies HTML5/Angular JS/Backbone JS/Bootstrap etc • Experience in using frameworks like spring, spring boot, mybatis etc
- Knowledge of performance tuning data intensive applications
- Expertise in performance profiling, ability to identify performance improvements and memory optimizations
- Strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills • Experience in large scale enterprise application implementation
- Creative individual with a track record of working on and implementing innovative tech based solutions
- Exceptional intelligence and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or any quantitative discipline
- Degree from outstanding university
- Background in enterprise stress testing
- Knowledge of risk (credit, operational and market)
- Knowledge and/or experience working within the Hadoop or other big data distributed ecosystem
- Knowledge of cloud computing or distributed computing Software development in Agile environment
- **All candidates must either have Integrated Stress Testing (CCAR FRY-14A projections and reporting AND Strategic Planning) or CCAR FRY-14A Model execution for Baseline or Stress Projections & Reporting or Forecasting & Strategic Planning experience from an Investment Bank or a Financial Services Firm
Bank of America's Global Banking and Markets Technology Organization....
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role