Principal, Product Management
The USD Modernization Product Manager will actively participate in and drive the implementation of the USD Platform Modernization strategy by working with partners across the firm, within our client organizations and across the industry. In this capacity the USD Modernization Product Manager will work directly with the senior USD Modernization Product Lead and the Product Managers of Treasury Services major payment product verticals and pro-actively contribute to the following:
- Design of Modernization roadmap and requirements for Treasury Services Clearing products in intense collaboration with all product line owners within the Clearing portfolio and all adjacent product verticals and articulation of desired client and business outcomes in alignment with broader Treasury Services strategic goals.
- Definition of a front-to-back view of the implementation requirements in the Treasury Services in collaboration with stakeholders across other Treasury Services product areas, operations and technology as well as risk partners.
- Participation in solution design to ensure alignment with desired client and business outcomes and engagement in program oversight execution to ensure delivery in line with planned goals.
- Definition, implementation and execution of Treasury Services staff training strategy in collaboration with Product Line owners and other functional areas in Treasury Services
- Definition, implementation and execution of client communication and training strategy in collaboration with other functional areas in Treasury Services and Corporate Marketing
In order to deliver on those objectives the USD Modernization Product Manager will leverage his/her extensive Cash Management experience in Product Management or related Technology or Operations functions and resulting comprehensive business and technical knowledge of global cross border payments and major FMIs in Europe and US as well as SWIFT. He/She will draw from previous experience contributing and managing complex transformation initiatives and demonstrate the ability to engage with broad and diverse range of stakeholders in a high intensity environment. Qualifications
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 10-12 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in Product Management, operations, client management preferred.
- MBA or CFA preferred.
- Product Leadership Certification preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
General Mgmt / Admin Organization:
Global Product Management-HR07027 Requisition Number: