Regulatory Risk Senior Manager
The Regulatory Risk Senior Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval. Responsibilities:
- Participates in implementation management for strategic initiatives, technology portfolio budget management in coordination with Global Functions Technology Services (GFTS), project support, as well as communications and policy management across Business and Risk.
- Drive change and implement regulatory requirements within the CitiRisk Financials
- Provide insight as a "subject matter expert" representing the Financials application on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- Partner with Technology and Business stakeholders to define and implement complex programs/projects that span internal businesses firm-wide
- Partner with colleagues and senior management to help shape decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in your area of specialization
- Assists in managing the end-to-end program tracking, reporting and implementation processes, communications and policies, as well as resource planning and financial oversight (including staff and technology budgets).
- Contributes to implementation of common data and data standards, common processes and integrated technology platforms
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Ability to communicate with senior management and present analytics findings & testing results for management review.
- Partners with Clients to understand and quickly respond to Client needs. Proactively seeks Client feedback to influence change throughout organization.
- Assists project manager and work with business users to gather business requirements and draft and co-ordinate approval for Business Requirement Documents (BRD).
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- 6-10 years experience in product program governance and risk management framework.
- Should have Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office - particularly Excel (metrics and data analysis), PowerPoint (presentation decks), and Word (writing and editing procedural and technical documentation).
- Exceptional knowledge of credit source systems, collateral reporting systems, and end reporting/ warehousing.
- Broad understanding of classifiable and delinquency managed credit and operational policies and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of financial and risk reporting as well as experience from the business and/or technical area desired.
- Project management knowledge and experience working with diverse group of stakeholders to achieve milestones and deadlines and capability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Proven relationship management skills with ability to deepen relationships and build partnerships across the business, executive leadership and key functional support areas like Government Affairs, Communications, Legal, Compliance, Control, in-business Risk and Independent Risk.
- Good knowledge of Citi products, risk processes and controls with good understanding of regulatory requirements and risk management framework.
- Experience in compiling process and data quality metrics, analyzing results to clearly communicate data-driven analysis to senior management.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience managing teams with sustainable leadership capabilities by developing formal/informal mentoring opportunities, planned career path progression and recruits top talent. Also ensuring development plans are created and executed against.
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
- Prior Credit Risk experience a plus
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Risk Management Job Family:
Regulatory Risk Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting