S&P Market Intelligence The Role:
Research Analyst The Team:
Dividend Forecasting at S&P Global provides announcements and forecasts for dividend amounts and dates for more than 28,000 stocks globally. Forecasts are up to four years in the future, subject to availability. Dividend forecasts are a key input used to price options and futures. Our main customers include investment banks, hedge funds, risk managers and derivatives exchanges.
https://www.marketplace.spglobal.com/en/datasets/dividend-forecasting-(254) The Impact:
Dividend forecasts are created using a bottom-up, research led methodology to provide the highest level of accuracy. They are based a range of factors including recent market news, direct company guidance, fundamental analysis, historical observations, and peer group trends. What's in it for you:
- A broad exposure to how companies plan and execute capital allocation plans
- An opportunity to contribute to continuous team development
- Strong collaboration with others to achieve group goals and objectives
What We're Looking For:
- Analysis of company fundamentals to provide dividend forecasts for North American stocks
- Provision of research on equity fundamentals, financial statements and market announcements
- Generation of dividend research papers at a sector, country and regional level
- Monitor news flow to assess the impact of market events on companies and their dividends
- Forecast dividend payment schedules
- A keen awareness of the impact dividends forecasts have on the value of equity derivatives
- Respond to daily client demands with bespoke analysis
- Building relationships with investor relations departments at companies within coverage
- University Degree (minimum Bachelor) in Business / Finance / Economics, or relevant degree
- Proven analytical, problem-solving and ability to work under pressure
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of Python, SQL, VBA, and other programming languages advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact professionally with teams, senior members of the organization and clients
- Team player attitude is vital for the role. This includes giving and receiving constructive feedback, as well as a deadline-orientated approach to group projects .
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can. Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace. The Location:
New York Compensation/Benefits Information:
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $44,200.00 to $87,825.00. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, please click here . About Company Statement: S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape. S&P Global Market Intelligence
partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
PDMGDV203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
287940 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States