Those working in recruitment, talent acquisition and human resources in the finance sector won’t forget 2021 in a hurry. Having spent the previous year reacting to the pandemic – from freezing headcount to organising remote working – in 2021 their attention quickly turned to hiring as financial institutions began taking on talent in large numbers but often struggled to find enough candidates.
A new webinar from eFinancialCareers, which features our senior leaders and is now available on demand, examines some of the challenges of 2021 and provides practical solutions to help recruiters in 2022, a year which we also expect to be dominated by talent shortages.
This webinar will:
- Show you best practices for hiring in a candidate-led job market
- Reveal how to win the war for talent in technology
- Pinpoint the skills that fintech firms need to succeed
- Announce new research into how diversity and inclusion policies can attract candidates
- Highlight regional market trends in the UK, US, Hong Kong and Singapore